5.23.2007

Pamp-Le-Peau


My latest Sephora order included a deluxe sample of the new Guerlain fragrance Pamplelune. There are five fragrances in this new series: the former plus herba fresca, tutti kiwi, angelique-lilas, mandarine-basilic.

I DO NOT like the way this smells. Everytime I catch a whiff of myself, I smell stink. Seriously, I smell like a sweaty mess, and it is making me feel dirty all over. A nice hot shower is in order tonight. Then I can try out the caudalie scrub trio I bought that brought me this horrible scent.

On a better note, just like my Rock the Gloss challange, I am going to start a Rock the Shadow. I'll start tomorrow by using every single one of my eyeshadows (it should take roughly a month) with no repeats. I'll do my best to have daily postings filling you all in what color(s) I am wearing for the day.

If you are like me, and you can consider your make-up to be a wardrobe; like your closet, it needs pruning every season. Reasses what doesn't work for you; both what is past it's prime and can lead to pimples and infection, and what doesn't make you look your best; and throw them away!! I know it is hard, but it is worth. You know having a closet filled only with clothes that are in good condition and look good on you makes getting dressed a cinch. Well only having make-up in good condition and flattering colors makes putting it on, faster and more enjoyable, plus there aren't any midday moments on horror.

So do your own Rock the Shadow with me, or Rock whatever you most need to de-clutter. Post your comments on what you are wearing and what you have decided needs to go.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't think I have enough of any product to "rock" it for a month, but I'll do my best to take your advice and purge my collection of makeup.

yummy411 said...

ooh i need to do it so badly! i'll give it a shot, i just know it won't be per day =(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...