8.08.2006

Bad Sales Lady


During my lunch break yesterday I stopped into Hecht's to pick up a Sample of Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus ...I tore out one of those cards from Lucky. When I handed the sales girl my card, she was like "Hold on", and then went to ask her manager something. I figured they didn't have any and she was checking. She came back and said that in order to get the freebie I had to do a mascara consultation. Ok.... I wasn't thrilled with the idea, but it's always fun to have someone do your makeup and get free stuff, so I figured why not?? I sat down and she said "I don't want to take off what you have on, so I'll put this over it." I knew this was a bad idea, and I don't know why I didn't stop her. So she puts on the primer first. Mind you, I already have on two coats of mascara, I know, it was a bad idea. Then she puts on mascara. She had a very unsure hand. Not shaky, just very unconfident...great .::. rolls eyes.::. Needless to say, I left looking scary. Some how it managed to make my lashes look shorter. They ended very abruptly and gathered together at the tips giving me that wonderful spiked look. That's really the way to get customers to buy your products.


This morning I used the primer (on clean lashes) and I have to say I like it. It's no better than any other primer I have used, but it defintly gives them a little extra length and fattiness, which is what I like in my lashes

x ♥ x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...