8.23.2006

Pink is my favorite color

I had my manicure this week at Natural Nails on G St. It's just your run of the mill nail salon, but paying $25 for a manicure was getting old. My color this week was Room with a View, and I love it!! It is such a pretty, light, sheer, pearlized pink, and its wonderful.

I also got the Limited Edition MAC Lipglass in Crystal Rose, a gorgeous shimmery hot pink. It reminds me of mark.'s posh, which is discontinued. I also want to get Oyster Girl and Underage, but since they are staples, I think I'll wait to get them until I am seriously craving some new gloss.

While in Hecht's, I got spritzed with Vera Wang Princess. I wanted this before I even smelled it b.c I fell in love with the bottle, but now I am just as in love with the scent. And my wonderful, darling husband bought it for me!!!! thanx baby.






I also scored the highly coveted, limited edition, sold-out Bobbi Brown Chocolate Eye Palette off make-up alley. I cannot WAIT to get this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...