8.17.2006

Satinettte & Celadon




I went for my weekly manicure today at Celadon. My manicurist was Emma, and it was her first day working at the spa, AND I was her first client. o0o pressure. She did a fairly good job, gave a great hand and arm massage, but took too long polishing my nails. She spoke very little english, so I found myself listening to the conversation going on next to me, since I couldn't have one of my own. I did find out though that she has only been doing nails for 8 months, and it was obvious she was a newbie. One thing she did that I thought was really strange, was that she put cuticle oil on my skin after she finished polishing my nails... I really did like the atmosphere of the place, and their other tech, Mina, has been there for a few years, so I def wanna go back and have a manicure with her. I also used my Naughty N Nice polish. I haven't made my mind up on this one, its a whitish pink, or maybe a pinkish white. I'll give it a couple of days before I make my decision.

I was so excited to use my Chanel Glossimer in Satinette today, and I am totally in love with it. It is such a gorgoues color and I know this will be one of my favorites. If light pinks look good on your complexion, try this one out!! As for the Chanel eye cream sample I got; it was very nice going on, it felt like a nice fine layer, but being that I'm 22, I don't feel the need for $65 restorative eye cream. My money is better spent on one that will fade my dark circles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...