8.13.2006

Not Satisfied

Even though I had a major online shopping spree last night, the fact that I had nothing tangible to play with left me feeling very unsatisfied.

I took off to Sally Beauty Supply to pick up the Seche Vite that I fell in love with on Thursday. I also got one of those cool nail polish remover pump bottles so I can feel extra special cool while taking off my polish.

Since Bath and Body Works is next door, I went in to get some handsoaps that were on 2/$12 promo. I picked up the C.O.Bigelow Lemon Hand Wash since I got a sample of the lotion ages ago and thought it smelled divine. I also got the Savannah Bee Company Blackberry Honey Hand Soap that I read about on CapHill Barbie's Blog. It indeed smelled good, so I got that too.


x♥x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...