8.19.2006

Sex Lux Pax

I finally got my Victorias Secret order today. It only took a week to get to me, but since I am so used to getting packages in 3 days, this one felt like an eternity.

Vincent Longo Trio in Du Cap~ A white, pink and purple shadow. I really like these, they remind me of the whole Palm Beach Princess look I did when I was 16, pink and purple shadow and lots of mascara. from the Sex Lux Pax series

Vincent Longo Trio in Untitled III~ so this was not the pretty bronze colors the site showed, but the lavender shades all the reviews talked about. I do like it, and the purple family looks really great with my blue eyes. I do need to play around with these to find the best way of wearing them. from the One Two Three series

**this is the color I wanted










Vincent Longo Lash Comb~ this thing is amazing. If you really like perfect lashes, I seriously suggest you get this. The teeth are metal and they are very pointy and sharp so that you can get all the little clumps out. This is not a tool for the faint hearted though, you could really poke your eye out!!

Kevyn Aucoin Liquid Shimmer in Pink~This stuff is pretty cool, it looks great dabbed on the center of your bottom lip, and I think it will go great with satinette. A little goes a long way. The tube is smaller than I expected, but this will last a long time.

Pout Lipslick in Gorgeous Girl~ this is such a pretty nude color. The only problem is that the applicator isn't getting out enough gloss and I'm not getting enough pigment.

VS Mirror Mirror in Pink Slip~ beautiful sheer pink gloss.

VS Mirror Mirror in Iceprincess~ a colorless shimmer, this will probably look best layered over other glosses.

Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting~ smells like a tub of Pillsbury vanilla frosting, yummy!!

**I haven't tried my Boscia Makeup Breakup yet.

All in all, I really like everything, I'm just disappointed I didn't get a bronze eyeshadow palette, guess I'll just have to find something else :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...