8.18.2006

Double Dose



Today I went to not one, but two salons.

Right after work I headed over to Fusion Day Spa to have my eyebrows waxed by Debbie Wexler. Debbie has been written up on DailyCandy. She explained that shape of my eyebrows was drawing the focus down and towards my nose. Instead we want the attention drawn up and out. So she tweezed from the bottom to lighten them up and thinned them out all over. She did a great job, and just with tweezers. She did use wax to clean up in the center so every last little hair would be gone.

My second stop was back in Alexandria at Allure Hair Salon in Kingstowne Center. My stylist was Samena. What a great girl. She did a great job on my hair and was a lot of fun to talk to. I wanted something sleek and professional so I cut it to just past shoulder length and added bangs. And my blowout is all sleek and shiny :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...