8.10.2006

I .::.heart.::. Essie



For the past nine months or so, I have been working my way through a list of 50+ essie polishes that I have been wanting to try, and today I had a manicure and got my order from Head2Toebeauty.

I had my manicure at SkinBeautyLounge with Juno, and it was wonderful. It would have been totally relaxing if I hadn’t been worrying about getting back to work on time. I did leave with beautiful looking nails though.

Juno started with Sticky Base Coat from Creative Nail, than used Essie Heavenly Harp, and followed it with Seche Vite Top Coat. I was able to go back to work with completely dry nails and not smudge them due to typing, filing, etc., so I am now totally in love with this top coat and I must have it.

I’m not thrilled with Heavenly Harp, it’s a very pretty white, but not as luminescent as Marshmallow, so up on Makeup Alley it goes.

In my order were the last 13 polishes on my list, so now I am in the home stretch.
I got:
Allure
Delicacy
Dune Road
Glamour
Glorious Glow
Naughty N’ Nice
Overnight
Pearly White
Pound Cake
Room with a View
Spaghetti Strap
Real Simple
Vinyl Bikini

First Base base coat * which seems very similar to Sticky
Good to Go top coat * which came free with Real Simple
Plus files and orange wood sticks

So reviews to follow on those 13 polishes, and the salons I go to for manicures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...