8.16.2006

TRAVIS WAS ROBBED


from the very first clip of travis ever(!) i was stunned by how amazing of a dancer he is. He become my favorite that first week and i have stuck with him the whole time. I have voted for Travis every single week and never voted for any other guy. I did vote for Heidi, but they were never in direct competition until the finale, and for that I voted for Travis only and like a million times. GAWD, i am so pissed off that Travis lost. I do like Benji, but he's just not my Travis. Plus, Travis is so much better suited for Celine Dion's freaky ass Cirque du Soleil thing she has going on with her VegasShow. I am sure that he will be showing up all over the place though. Maybe even on OC, since he looks just like Ben Mackenzie.

Oh, and I am so pissed that fox lied about when the DC tickets went on sale. I went to buy my tickets Sat morn, like I was told, but they were sold out. WHY?? B.c they actually started selling them on friday, bitches. I have to get tickets to that show. I am hoping more pop up, or they add a show, or maybe i should check out ebay, hmmmmmm....

1 comment:

Tim Bond said...

I wonder sometimes if gay contestants are at a disadvantage... nothing like a conspiracy - just that one fact puts people off enough to vote for someone else.

For instance, I never watched that show "Wickedly Perfect" but I did see the finale. The last judge had the deciding vote and it seemed SO obvious the judge (who seemed to be gay, too) chose the straight woman to win to avoid choosing the gay guy (who everyone pretty much agreed did the better job)

Who knows - just my take on it. Here's hoping Travis gets lots of work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...