8.16.2006

Oh where, o where has my little gloss gone??

This morning didn't start off so well. I decided that I wanted to wear my VS pink slip, which was in my purse since I wore it on mon, but it wasn't there. I checked around the apt, and still couldnt find it, so I thought I'd check my desk when I got into work. It wasn't there either :( I'm assuming due to my flimsy bag, that it fell out on the metro. Good news: I have another pink slip coming in my VS order, Bad news: it was a really cute case with rhinestones on top(gwp) so my new one will be different. So I've conluded that the universe does not want me to have of the same gloss AND I am seriously in need of a good sturdy work bag.

Next issue of the day; back in January I got a body wave so I could have sexy wash n' go beach hair. Well now that I am in corporate, I feel the need for chic polished hair. So I am thinking of cutting it to little below shoulder length and doing side-swept bangs. (right now it is middle of my back). I also plan on blowing it out everday instead of leaving it wavy. mark. has a pretty cool dual sided brush that I have been wanting, that you can get if you buy two hair products (which I don't need). But since I really want the brush I went ahead and bought the anti-frizz serum and volume spray gel so that I would get my brush. Blow-outs here I come.

On a fashion note, I picked up a very sweet-looking cream angora sweater and tweed headband at Banana. I think the headband will look great with my sleek new do, once I get it.

I also got my gloss.com order, woohoo (VS still hasnt shipped, booo). I am looooving my Chanel satinette. It is such a pretty baby pink and I know I will be wearing this one A LOT. I also got my mini Spark. I am not much for red lips, but this one is very wearable, and after a little while it lightens to a hot pink. I like it, but I don't think I will use it that often. The free case and brush set is very cute. There are two compartments, one to store the brushes in and one to keep make-up. I am definitly using this in my purse, since it will keep me all organized. I got the Chanel eye cream too, but I haven't used it yet. There was another box waiting for me today, which was a makeup alley swap. I got Laurence Dumont Vanilla Chocolat, which smells very similar to Thierry Mugler Angel, my all time favorite perfume.

wow, a very eventful day in my little world of beauty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...