8.26.2006

Benefit is a Hit

I received my order from Benefit last night, which inlcluded eyecon and colorplump in hey sailor. I have always had pretty bad dark circles, it's genetics, thanx dad. So I'm all for fading them instead of concealing them, b.c concealor never gets rid of them completely. I don't know if this is going to work, I will have to give it a few weeks, but I did like the way it felt going on, very light and whipped feeling.
The colorplump was free with the luckybreaks promotion going on .::. Tell me I can get something free, and I'm all over it, this started at maybe 13 with clinique GWPS.::. Hey Sailor is a plum color, and I am loving it, it goes on very light, so it's not too dark, it has just the right amount of shimmer to it so my lips look amazing.
I didn't think the stick would be as jumbo as it is, so I will have to pop into Hecht's at some point to get the sharpener to go with it. If you decide to take advantage of the lucky promo, which I highly suggest you do, make sure that you pick up the sharpener as well. I really think I will be coming back to benefit a lot, I bought their high beam back when I was 16 and really loved it, and I'm loving my new stuff too. There is just so much on the market; cute packaging and naming is what grabs my attention, and benefit certainly has it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...