8.12.2006

The quest for new makeup begins...


Something came over me and I was compelled to buy some new makeup.

This months ShopEtc. had a coupon for a free gift with purchase from Gloss.com, so off I went. For years I have felt the need for a Chanel Glossimer and tonight was the night my dream would be realized >>doubly, I might add<<. I decided to get Satinette. With my purchase I got to pick out a free deluxe sample, so I chose another Glossimer, Spark, and being that I never finish off lipglosses I don't care that it's not full size. It's so exciting when your first Chanel Cosmetics purchase includes multiple items♥ I'm also getting a sample of Chanel Ultra Correction Eye Cream as well as my travel brushes and bag gwp.

But oh no, that wasn't enough for me. Off to Victoria's Secret where my angelcard gives me near-limitless buying power. I just had to take advantage of the spend this amount, get this off promo. First I thought ok, I'll spend $100 and get $15 off, but that ended up turning into the $150/$30 off. The Mirror Mirror lipglosses where on sale so I bought another pink slip, a great sheer/creamy light pink that looks good alone and over anything else, and iceprincess just because I love the name. To finish off the lipgloss spree I got Pout's Gorgeous Girl, which looks like this seasons nude lip color.

After lipgloss, my next love is eye makeup. I went for the Vincent Longo trio shadows in Du Cap and Untitled 3. Du Cap has lavender, pink, and cream shadows. The pic for Untitled had a pink, beige, and bronze, but all of the reviews I have read say that it is a trio of lavender shades, so I'm not sure what I'll be getting. I hope it's what the pic was. I also got the Vincent Longo eyelash comb. The teeth looked very thin and spaced out, so that it won't get all clumpy with mascara residue and will actually separate my lashes.

I also got the Kevyn Aucoin Liquid Shimmer in pink, don't know what I'll do with this, but it seems cool and I know I'll have fun playing with it.

I also got the Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting hand lotion. I have smelled this on other girls a million times. I am a sucker for any dessert scented products, and decided it was time I added this to my collection. Lastly, I got the Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil, which I have read about and have been wanting to try.

Now I am just anxiously awaiting the arrival of my packages. Once I get them, I will post reviews.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...