3.25.2007

3 Cool Products


#1 - Light Up Lip Gloss: As seen in In Style Mag, the newest revolution in lip gloss involves mini lights in the cap. Three companys have put out these glosses, ModelCo, Liparazzi, and Victorias Secret. VS's version isn't up on the site yet. Both ModelCo and Liparazzi have 5 colors, both have a clear gloss. The ModelCo shades seem more subdued and universally flattering, while the Liparazzi's are more vibrant. Plus the ModelCo has a brush applicator versus the doefoot for Liparazzi, and brushes always win in my book. So I am going to go for Pink Sea Shell by ModelCo, pictured here.

#2 - Sparkle Eye Dust by N.Y.C. I found this cool loose eyeshadow in my cousin Gina's makeup case. This cute shadow is in a spill proof container with a built in brush. It feels so playful, and really makes putting on your makeup fun. Plus it is only $3.99. I got 14 Karat Pink and Champagne.

#3 - Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel - I have been stalking every store that carries skin care since this product came out a year ago, and I finally found it at Giant today. If you have been hunting too, it is in an orange and white box. I've always thought the worst thing about a break-out is the mark it leaves after, hence my hunt for this. I was really dissapointed by the smell, it was nasty and musty and totally gross. A fresh citrus would have been great. It also has a light exfoliater in it. After one application it is hard to tell how well it works, but after a few uses, I will be reporting on how well it cleared my skin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...