3.14.2007

New Things on My Radar


i just finished reading a great book Alligators, Old Mink, and New Money: One Woman's Adventures in Vintage Clothing. I can't even tell you how bad this book made me want to rush right out to the nearest vintage store. Hopefully, I will soon be able to do some serious vintage shopping. But tonight, I bought a gorgeous Gray Silk Brocade crop top from the 1940's on fashiondig that has a floral print of what looks like large roses. I will definitly post a picture once I get it, after I bought the top, the picture went >poof< off the site. You can also check out Alison and Melissa's (the authors) site at hooti couture.

And some new makeup I want:

After seeing the review on Meg's Makeup, I can't wait to get my hands on Lola The Ultimate Mascara, it just sounds so silky and luxurious.

Sephora also has what looks like a new lipliner, Maniac Long Wearing Liner; description:
What it is:
A highly pigmented, long-lasting lip liner.

What it is formulated to do:
Each rich shade glides on smooth with an intense, stay-true color that keeps your lipstick or gloss in place all day - and night.

plus it has a brush to blend, blend, blend, on the end of the pencil.

And lastly, Chanel's summer collection as seen on MakeupBag is just to die. I am so going to be stalking the Chanel counter in April so I can get my hands all over this collection.

**links to the blogs mentioned are on the sidebar, check them out**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...