3.02.2007

Hands Down

Being an assistant, I hardly go a day without getting a papercut. The one on my pinky wednesday was brutal, and when I got home I really wanted to treat my hands to a good cream, but looking through my basket, I realized I didn't have anything that great. So I went to Julia at All About The Pretty for some advice, she is the daughter of the potion lady after all!!
All her suggestions sound great, especially the Kiehls.

And then this morning, I got an email from Jaqua, they added two new hand creams, and they are 2 for 1. It also made me remember that their pink buttercream frosting was sitting in my desk drawer, and it is a really good cream. So now Pina Colda and Pink Champagne are on their way to me for $15( $8 for the lotions plus shipping) use the code HANDS2B (expires 3/8/07)to get some for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...