3.31.2007

MAC-in It

Thursday night, Jessica, Shannon and I took a trip over to Macy's and went wild at MAC. We each got a make-over and some great products to take home. We also ran into Julia from AATP and her friend. I love talking make-up with Julia, and she always has interesting tips that I never thought of. She also helped Jessica and me pick out somethings. For it me, it was the need for a liquid concealor instead of a primer to keep my eyeshadow bright and fresh looking all day. For Jessica, it was a soft gold shadow in the form of Amber Lights, and it really looked great on her. I also picked up Golden Olive pigment and Perky lipglass from the Balloonacy collection and Cushy White from the new plushglasses. I wasn't feeling the liners. The black didn't have enough pearl in it to make it standout from the standard black so I passed on it.

Time for me to rave about the plush glass. I have never been a fan of plumpers. Most are cinnamon-based and I hate the spicy tingly feeling, it hurt me. I also hated how it made my lips so red and raw looking. But not the plump glass. This was more of a minty tingle, which I love! and there was no redness. The color is a clear with a bit of pearl, and my lips stayed super light all day. I didn't wind up with crazy big lips, just a bit of umph for normally pretty decent ones. This is a must buy.

And while at Macy's, I meandered into the shoe section to get my pink Palm Beach beauties. The tragedy, they were out of my size. But I also saw another pair on sale, that they did have. My pink shoes are coming from zappos on monday.

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

good stuff... did mac do any special promotions for the special occassion?

Heather Henderson said...

no, the event was lame, it was pretty much a non-event, but I has a great time with my friends

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...