3.04.2007

Beauty in Georgetown

M and I went shopping in Georgetown today to stock up on Beauty Products. We started off by having lunch at J. Pauls, i got some yummy french toast and she got a burger and fries.

Then we started shopping:

first stop kiehls, I took a look around the whole store to see if anything jumped out at me, but i ended up just getting the Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. I think this will be a great treatment at night. I also got 2 samples each of cleansers, toners, and moisturizers.

Then we went to MAC, where M went all out buying stuff. I believe she got face powder, bronzer, eye liner, mascara, an eyeshadow quad, and a plumping gloss. I got Pink Freeze Eyeshadow and Sweetness Lipglass (from barbie).

Our final hit was Sephora. Where M continued her spree. So much so, that after the guy rang her up, she decided to put back some things. In the end she got Burberry Brit, a brush kit, Tarte Peep Show Eye Kit, some sephora eyeliners, a pencil sharpener, and Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster.

I got The Caudalie VinoGo Kit, which includes the foaming cleanser, beauty elixer, eye and lip cream, energizing cream, lip conditioner, cabernet shower gel, and body lotion. I also got the Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo. I think the kit is a great value, $32, and a great way to try a range of Caudalie products.

Also, if you are skinny and have $$$ go to Wink, it is under Steve Madden, they have such cute clothes, I can't wait til I can fit into them. And hopefully it will be soon, since I just bought a pass to take classes at my community center. I plan on attending yoga 2x a week and Pilates once.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...