3.01.2007

I'm a Winner!!

I received an email today telling me that I had won a lipgloss from MOR cosmetics through the Lucky Breaks contest. I don't remember what month this give-a-way was inlcuded in, nov? dec? jan? but I do remember thinking I wasn't going to bother, and then I changed my mind. I sure am glad I did!!

I don't know which flavor I got, there a few, and each sounds equally delicious.

It also reminded me that I received an email awhile back telling me I had won a skincare product worth over $50 for completing an Allure survey. I went to check when I received the email, 12/5/06, and they told me it could take up to 12 weeks, so it should be coming soon.

.::.giggles in anticipation.::.

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

congrats! a review coming?

Heather Henderson said...

of course, but I haven;t received anything yet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...