3.21.2007

Balloon-itic


Oh yes, MAC Balloonacy is now up on the website, and while I thought making a list of 40+ lippies would prevent me from buying anymore for a while, that just doesn't seem to be the case. Lipglass in perky is looking pretty good. But to be fair on my part, the only other lavender lip color I have is Opal lustreglass, which is pretty sheer and works better as a top coat. We will just have to see how it looks on me when I hit the stores.

The other item I want to try is the softsparkle eye pencil. The black, purple, and white-gold colors all look awesome, so I will be taking those for a test run as well. The khaki color just isn't speaking to me.

Some other cool products:
Pigment: two purples, one mid-tone, one very pale, plus a green look great, and will really pop for spring.
Nail Laquer: if you just can't get enough of the black polish trend, nocturnelle, looks like a really nice creamy black.

Have fun with this one!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...