3.17.2007

Thursday Shopping


Thursday I went to have my nails done before going out of town for a long weekend. I have mixed feeling about the girl who did my nails this time. She is really great at getting the length and shape I like, but she is very heavy-handed with the drill, on top of that she was rushing because the salon was very busy. Needless to say, my nails look great, but I have a sore spot on my pinky. I also used Mini How High, which I really like, very clean bright light pink.

After that, I went next door to Sally to get a pair of Tweezerman Tweezers, the best on the market. I had trouble finding them, and when I asked the girl where they were, she was all "But they are so expensive" I was like "yes, I know this, but they are worth it". I couldn't believe the sales girls were so clueless about their products and don't know the value behind these tweezers. Great way to make a sale, girls!!

Finally, I hit up B&BW. I had a coupon for a free signature product with purchase. For my freebie, I got Magnolia Blossom Body Spray. This scent really surprised me, I'm not that into florals, but this one is amazing; clean and delicious. I couldn't get enough of smelling myself. It also reminds me of my godmother, so not only is it wonderful, but it has a great familiar smell of a person I love. I also got a Fresh Linen candle, again, my love of clean, fresh scents. The new temptation line is being previewed with 4oz 3-in-1's. There are 9 scents in all, two are re-releases from the fall, cinnamon bun heaven and pecan passion, the pp is to die for. I got Melon Cooler, Frozen Daquiri, Orange Freeze, and Iced Tea Twist (which smells exactly like lipton iced tea mix) the others were peach, banana, and apple.

To go with all my new hand creams, i got the True Blue Spa Beauty Queen Wave gloves. They are just like the bliss gloves that have a gel lining to maximize your lotions, but these are half the price. And lastly I got the super-cute orange and pink striped tote. This will make a great beach bag, and might also be good for toting around all my crap to work. I have this cute little orange Juicy Couture bag with gold hardware that my mom got me last year that I have never worn. I will definitly be using it this year, and the tote will match really well if I choose to wear them together.

4 comments:

yummy411 said...

ooh.. i've been looking for those friggin gloves in my area. you got them 1/2 price! i'll check back at b&bw..

Heather Henderson said...

No, I didn't get them on sale, I paid $25. I was just saying that they are half the price of the Bliss Glamour Gloves which are $48, and exactly the same thing

Coupon Heaven said...

Thanks for the tip on the True Blue Spa Beauty Queen Wave gloves. I love the gel gloves (and booties), but they are so expensive! I'm taking my Free Signature Collection product coupon and going to Bath and Body Works!

Park Avenue Princess said...

I love the nail polish! that might have to be my color for my mani this week..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...