3.07.2007

Maryam's Soap Nook

After hearing rave reviews (once again from Julia over at AATP) I placed on order on Maryam's Soap Nook for body butter and 2 body sprays. The body butter really is everything it is cracked up to be. The tub is HUGE, and it feels so great going on. I got buttercream, so I feel like im spreading frosting all over myself, yummy. The body mists are also nice, I got Madagascar Vanilla, which is a very sophisticated Vanilla scent, and Provence. I have this egyptian cotton linen spray from bed bath and beyond, that I LOVE, and I have been searching for a perfume that smells the same. I thought provence might be it, but no such luck. I might just start wearing the linen spray, which at $6 for 16oz would be the cheapest perfume ever. Also a note on the body sprays, since they are made it natural ingredients and oils, they go on, and have very different undertones than a spray from say BBW.

1 comment:

Park Avenue Princess said...

Make sure the spray doesn't irritate your skin first! Back in college this girl in my dorm decided she loved this room spray from White Barn, and sprayed it on her neck&wrists.. and broke out in disgusting itchy blotches 10 minutes later!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...