6.01.2007

Champagne on Ice


Kinda my look today. For RtS I did Laura Mercier Metallic Cream Eye Colour in Platinum - a peach champagne. It's a really beautiful color, love Ms. Mercier.
I'am also wearing my brushed gold and pearl 3-strand necklace, a cream silk shirt and white chinos, topped off with my baby pink patent heels and white coach bag.

And I was able to get my shirt from jcrew (pictured one post below) yesterday it was showing as sold out, but today it is back in stock!! I am beyond.

Looking forward to a weekend filled with glammy girlly goodness. I'm having lunch today with Kira. Tomorrow I have a haircut. After that I am meeting Kira at the mall so we can check out the three new MAC collections: Moonbathe, Sunstrip, and Tendertones. Reviews later this weekend. We'll also be doing mani/pedis.

Happy June!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...