6.19.2007

3-in-1

We have three RtS's to cover, lets go!!

Backtracking to Sunday: I wore Kevin Aucoin The Pink Liquid Shimmer, so technically not shadow. I never use this as a highlighter so I thought I would throw it into the mix. There is nothing wrong with this product I just never use it, and I don't see myself changing that. But I will hold onto it just in case. I wore it with MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet, and put my mark. starliner on top of that.
I went to the mall that day too, and stopped by MAC to see the C-Shock line. My god, this stuff is intense. No way would I ever wear those colors. They might look good for runway, music video, etc. but in real life? I don't think so.

Yesterday: I wore MAC Seedling, this one was from Strange Hybrid. It's a very dirty taupe color. I wore it all on its own with black shimmer eyeliner. I think color works better when blended with others to do a neutral smoky eye. It's just too dismal on it's own.

Today: I am wearing Laura Gellar Eye Stay Duo in Champagne/Mocha. I got this mini version as a Sephora Freebie. I think this is only like the second time I have worn it, and I DO NOT like it!! The stay part is right, but it drys so quickly you can't properly blend it. And I couldn't take off my mistakes with out taking off the concealer underneath it too. I was thinking of giving this to Caitlyn, but now I think it might be wise to trash it, I don't want to give her something that will make too much of a mess. Speaking of Kate, I got the tote bag I ordered for her last night. It is soo frickin cute. I will have to take a picture and post it when I get a chance.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...