6.19.2007

Get Stoned!

After three phone calls to my local Macy's (Metro Center), I finally heard the magic words: "The Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Palette is IN!!"

I called Shannon immediatly and we headed over to pick ours up. (I really miss working directly over Macy's, there was nothing better)

And WE LOVE IT!! I think this will sell out even faster than the chocolate palette. All the colors are so pretty. There are four neutrals, plus a pink, silver, and brown/black. You really can't go wrong with these colors. I also picked one up for my boss. Macy's is down three palette's now.

I won't start using this until friday I think. I'll continue my RtS tomorrow and thursday. I am going to pack only this palette for my trip over the weekend; I am so happy I was able to get it in time!

Rave reviews to come from New York on this one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...