6.21.2007

Packing Light

For yesterday's RtS I used my new Chanel Ombre D'Eau in Sand. I was saving this for my next site visit, so that my make-up would hold up in the heat, but I didn't need it. I was in the air-conditioned building the whole time! Anyway, the color is still gorgeous, like a liquid version of my Smashbox Wrap. I wonder how the two would look layered....
I also took a tip from the Chanel instructional video for this product, and used the pointy tip to line my eyes.

Today I am wearing mark i-marks in Corset/Cake - the pink and charcoal duo from last spring. I love using the charcoal shadow for a subtle smoky eye.

I'll be flying up to New York in a few hours my sister's graduation. I wish I had some plane beauty for you, but the hour-long shuttle flight doesn't affect me more than my daily commute to work does. Oh well, the only thing that sucks is the liquid ban. I would carry on everything, but I have to check because of my products.

I am trying harder every time I go anywhere to pack lighter and lighter. There isn't a way for me to scale back on my shower and hygiene products, I just decanted them into little bottles and jars. I did go totally minimal on my make-up though. Here is what I packed:
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Bare Minerals Foundation
mark. Instant Vacation Bronzer
Chanel Style Yeux Eyeliner
My new Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes Palette
Lola Utimate Mascara
Estee Lauder Eyelash Primer
Chanel Glossimer Satinette
MAC Plushglass Cushy White
Bourgois Rose Charismatic

Pretty good for me right?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How is it that when you decanted your products into smaller jars that you still can't carry them on?

Heather Henderson said...

I still have more than would fit into a 1 quart bag. Plus I'm paranoid of losing my stuff.

Shannon said...

I see. Good point on both counts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...