6.14.2007

It's Cold in Washington Today


Today's RtS is mark's i-glimmer in hushed, the lavender shade. This product is crap! In the pot it is really hard to get any color on my finger because the product moves around like I'm pushing it, instead of rubbing my finger on it. It is really greasy putting it on, and even with primer I am getting major creasing.

I knew this about the product, and that is why I never use it. Yet I continue holding onto things because I am a cosmetics pack-rat. All other things I throw away with reckless abandon, but not my beauty products - weird factoid.

So anyway, the Revlon Lavender Unleashed is practically the same color. Therefore I have no reason to hold onto this product. Caitlyn will have fun playing with it, I'm sure.

As you can tell by the time I am posting this, my work load has finally evened back out. Still busy, just not insanely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...