6.13.2007

Working on a Deadline

My RtS has such an appropriate name today: Deadline. I say this, because I have been having one busy work week. The shadow is by Smashbox, it was my first Thursday Lunch Freebie.

The color is a very pretty light pink, it looks pinker in the pan and mellows out to a pinky-beige on my eyes. This is the color I would have wanted 14 Karat Rose to have been.

Some other random things:
We ran out to B&N last night to try and find the fifth season of CSI. I went over to Starbucks and got the Oreo Dream Brownie, because it looked so goooood. I must try to remember that while that stuff looks amazing, it hardly ever tastes as good, and it ends up being an indulgence without much pleasure. Lesson Learned.

C-Shock is now on the MAC website. I'm not so into this collection, because as the name implies, all of the colors are quite shocking.

I bought my mom her birthday gift (its tomorrow) from L'Occitane. She really likes lavender, so I got her the Hand & Foot Cream set that also includes a mini hand cream for her purse and the lavender candle. I was also able to take advantage of one of their promotions and she is getting a set that includes Citrus Verbana lotion, and Angelica Shampoo and Conditioner, all in a cotton pouch, plus the three samples you always get. I think my mom will really enjoy everything, which is great because she so rarely buys luxury beauty products.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...