6.08.2007

Major Meltdown

Today being the hottest day of the year so far, it stands to reason that I was on a Roof for an hour. And during this hour, all of make-up just melted away.

When I finally caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I was horrified. With my hair up and yeah, no make-up, I looked like I do in the mornings. Except, oh yes, my eyeshadow was still there. So what is today's magical RtS? Why it's Chanel Ombre D'Eau in Coast. So...

This is my first Must Have Summer Product (a series I hope to continue). And since it's a must have, I found myself at the Chanel counter after work. I knew I wanted to get a light brown color (like my 2nd fav Wrap of yesterday) and I found that color in Sand. So my little chickadees, go get yourself over to your favorite Chanel counter and get the shadow that will keep you glam all summer. Since I told the sales girl how much I loved this product, she suggested their eyeliner that has the same staying power. They have 8 great colors, but I went with straight black. I'll fill you in on the Stylo Yeux Waterproof Liner when I try it.

Lastly, I couldn't leave without one of those awesome new glossimers I mentioned yesterday. It was hard to pick one, they are all so pretty, but I went with galactic, a clear/white-ish shade with multi-colored glitter.

Remember the earrings I mentioned Monday? I finally made my way over to get them, and they were on sale for $11.50, how awesome is that?!?!

Ocean's 13 opened tonight and it was great. I love Oceans 11 (watching it right now actually), its way up there on my list of favorite movies. 13 isn't as good as 11, but it is better than 12. It didn't have the great heist scenes, but I was laughing non-stop. And Oh my lord, the Banks Hotel is hideous.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...