6.28.2007

Chocolate is always Yummy


For RtS, I used my Avon Big Color Eye Pencil in Chocolate. It looks like they have repackaged this since I got mine. I love doing RtS because of what I find lurking in my make-up tray. This shade never gets used, but that is going to change!!

I put it on by drawing a few lines across my eyelid. Wow!! that is some serious brown. But obviously when using cream shadows, you must blend, blend, blend!! What I ended up with was a gorgeous darkening of my lids. The color looks so natural and blends so well with my skin tone, I'm in shock. I love a smoldering eye look, and this defintly achieves it.

By using my pencils on the angle, I am able to apply it as a shadow with the flattened side, and then flip it over to use the point as a liner. I lined the outer corners of both my bottom and top lids, then finished off with two coats of mascara.

I can't stop looking at my eyes today, I am in love. This is defintly going to be on my permanant rotation.

For my lips, I used Chanel Glossimer in Seashell, which is the perfect complement to the shadow. I really feel a no-fail go to look in the making. This is what I live for!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...