6.05.2007

Box of Chocolates Part Deux

So I once again went for my Bobbi Brown Chocolate Palette this morning. I wanted to do a natural look, so I used bone and stone. Both of these colors are available individually all the time.

I'm never too happy with bone, it doesn't go on white enough for me, and stone is a pretty dusty brown color.

Three colors to go!!

I also used a new-ish lipgloss today. mark. has yet again re-released the toute sweet liglosses; this time as hook-up squeeze tubes. I got Sugared Almond(#4), which was the color I got when they orginally came out. The color this time seems less light pink with gold shimmer, its darker now, and I don't know if I really like it anymore, it does smell the same though. mark. has really been a dissapointment lately. A year ago, I would have told you that I would be wearing and selling mark til the day I die, but now, I hardly like anything!!

My J. Crew order came last night, and I love love love their flip flops. The metallic pair is super cute and surprisingly comfortable. They are such a great dressy flip flop. And I see many more critter flip flops in my future. I can't believe how comfy they are, the way the strap hugs your foot and keeps the shoe on, and how supportive the bottom is. I'll never buy a pair of Old Navy ones again (expect to use for pedicures). My new shirt is coming tomorrow, can't wait!! I think I found my new favorite store.

2 comments:

Christine said...

If Bobbi's Bone shade isn't white enough for you, you should buy her white shadow. I know it looks scary, but it is actually not super pigmented and leaves a nice white wash of color. I go back and forth between the white and bone depending on the day, and I'm very happy with them both.

Heather Henderson said...

thanks for the tip!! I'll have to check it out next time out shopping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...