6.09.2007

I Need a Miracle

I messed up my RtS today. I thought I had used the Chocolate from my BBCP, so I used the Cocoa Shimmer Wash. Turns out that was the one I used and I haven't used Chocolate yet. Oops.

So there are two products I bought recently hoping for major results; Rejuvacote and LipFusion XL.


The Rejuvacote is amazing. My nails are really starting to grow. But the best part is that my nails aren't splitting. Never in my life have I had totally smooth nails. I will never be without this product. But there is a down side to it. Along with the nails, my cuticles are growing rapidly and they are thick. They are also getting dried out and cracking. I'll have to make sure I keep them well moisturized and cut back. All in all, I'm beyond happy with the results.

LipFusion XL, not so much. This product is supposed to produce lasting results, but I haven't seen even a hint of plumping. I'm really disappointed. The claims in this product were great and the price steep. I'll continue to use the tube to see if the results take a long time to come. Hopefully, it proves not to be a total waste.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...