6.04.2007

Bl!ng


RtS today has some serious glitter to it. I am wearing Lavender Unleased Diamond Lust from the Revlon Limited Edition Collection. All the shadows in this line have serious glitter in them. But the baby-fine good glitter. The color is also a really really pale lavender so the look has that icy-coolness. I like it all on its own with lots of black mascara (hmmm, seems that I like most of my shadows that way...) Bedroom Bronze and White Hot also look equally enticing.

Last week or so, WhoWhatWear did an article on Gold Hoops. I did a read and reject, because I am a full-blown studs only kinda girl. But on the shopping trip Saturday, a trip into BeBe made me do some second guessing. There was a super cute pair of gold hoops with a pink enamel stripe. I tried them on for fun, and thought "Ha,Ha I look so funny with shit dangling from my ears." But I keep thinking about them. They look super cute with the pink headband I got, and I can picture a really cute ensemble featuring those two accessores, a hot pink t-shirt and white capris. So now I am thinking of getting the earrings:


Please let me know if you think I should go for it!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

GO FOR IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...