6.26.2007

Shades of Grey

I had intentions of posting while in New York, but that didn't happen. I used all the colors in my new Bobbi palette while I was gone. The palette offers such a great range of greys and I enjoyed my smoky eyes. Once I use it a bit more I will post what I think of each color.

For RtS today, I wore a Sephora Jumbo Liner in #505. This lavender is too light for me to use as liner, so I thought I would try it as shadow. I don't care for it. The color fades when it isn't in a heavy line. I think this is another one for Kate.

The summer after I graduated high school, I worked as a sleep away camp counselor. Camp actually started before my graduation, So I came home for 2 days for my ceremony and party. Like most schools, mine didn't give out diplomas until the monday after. I was back at camp by then, my mom forgot to pick mine up, and I never got my diploma. Well, my sister did go yesterday, and I came with her, and guess what? I finally got my High School Diploma!!! I DID graduate, i just never got my piece of paper.

I also have two new fav songs that you must go get on iTunes right now:
Last Night by Diddy
The Way I Are by Timbaland

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...