6.02.2007

Super Saturday

Big Shopping Day today:

Rock the Shadow: I wore mark. winkstick in demure. I made a mistake when I mentioned this product last week, I own demure, not innocent. Demure is the light beige color and innocent is the one with a pink tint to it. Demure is going into the trash though, a. because it is really close to the platinum I wore yesterday, which is better, and b. because I broke the stick.

The goods: At MAC, Kira and I checked out the new collections. Elaborate Lipglass from Moonbathe is a really pretty white gold sheer gloss. The lipsticks were a lot darker than I expected. Moonbathe lipglass is a very pretty sheer coral. The two blushes are ok, otherwordly is more of a bronzer and afterdusk is a shimmery plum. Sunstrip was ok, the waters seem cool, but I already have my Caudalie Beauty Elixir. Tendertones are great, they feel awesome, and there is a color for everyone. I got Claire de Lune shadow from Moonbathe, it is a really pretty peachy beige, so pretty with my eyes. I also got Tender Baby from Tendertones, it's a super cute light punchy pink, totally perfect for summer, especially since it has SPF 12 in it. Kira also got Clair de Lune, as well as Cosmic, and the Pucker Tendrtone.

We went for a peek in Coach, because how can a girl resist? I decided to treat myself to the small watercolor tote. I adore this print, and now I have a purse to match my flip-flops!!

Then over at American Eagle, I found the cutest plaid headbands.







After our shopping was done we went for Leaping Lemon Mani/Pedis. I used my new Below the Belt from the Essie Summer collection. I do love my whites, but this is too much!! It is liquid-paper city. I do think one coat would make otherwise sheer shades stand out though, so I will hang on to it.

After dinner, I know such a long day, Kira wanted to check out Marshall's because she needed a white blazer. I'm not a huge fan of Marshall's, I hate dealing with all the people in cramped aisles, digging through the racks in hope of something decent. But I found something beyond that today. Vineyard Vines skirts for $25!!!!! I would have bought one of each pattern, but they didn't have my size. What I was able to get is a medium pink t-shirt made with super soft pima cotton. They shirt was 50% off which is great, but not as good as those 80% off skirts, sheesh!

The hubs didn't come away empty handed either, he got a royal blue and a khaki Burberry polo.

1 comment:

swatchcat said...

I checked out the new tendertones and I love them!! I also got pucker, along with hush hush and take a hint. The colors are alot better in person. I may have to go back for more!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...