6.06.2007

Feel the Burn

Last night was my first session with my personal trainer. I am officially declaring it the summer that I will *finally* lose the weight. So to make it super serious and to get good results, I felt that having a personal trainer was essential. We did some serous weight training (plus a really hard go at the treadmill) and my legs are killing me. My new work out plan is going to be: Mon and Wed - cardio, 15 minutes each on four different machines, Tues (w/ trainer) Thurs (w/o) cardio warm-up and cool-down with weight training.

As I start to make progress, I will keep everyone posted.

RtS. I used my new MAC Claire-de-Lune all over my lids and added a little Moth Brown in the crease. I don't know how anyone could not love these. They have great pigment quality in them. They have every shade under the sun, and everyone month they put out about 5 limited editions colors. The possibilities for color combos are endless. If you don't have one at all, go to Macy's, Nordie's, Bloomie's, whatever, and get one (but I bet you get more than that) My tip when it comes to shopping MAC: go to the deptartment stores over the MAC Stores. While the stores seem like the better option, all of the employees are MAC trained artists, and I find that I always get better service at the counter. The stores seem to get too crowded for the staff to handle.

I also wore my tendertone today. Mine smells like strawberry. For all of you that got one too, does your smell like strawberry? or another fruit that matches the color?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...