6.07.2007

Pink + Brown = Purple??


I decided to go for a pink and brown eye look today, but it didn't turn out that way. I used MAC Pink Freeze from lashes to brow. This is an awesome super frosty pink, really great for highlighting the brow bone. Then I put Smashbox Wrap on my lids. (PS its on sale for $12) This is my second favorite color, a light brown with shimmer. To me, with my complexion and coloring, this is the best color. Of course being a junkie, the perfect shade doesnt mean I use only it. It just means that it is my go to shadow, especially when I'm in a rush or not in the mood to play. However, putting my perfect brown over the frosty pink, made the weirdest shade of purple I have ever seen. I left it, it didn't really look bad, but it was nothing like I wanted it to turn out.

So I don't know if I have ever mentioned my job on here. I work for a really big Real Estate Development Company in the Design and Construction department. Tomorrow I get to go to one of the buildings I have been working on. I can't tell you how excited I am. I have been wanting to go out to the sites since I started. It is also awesome because I am starting to get a lot more involved in the projects.

It's just as exciting as the new Chanel lipglosses.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Which property? NOMA?

RVAfashionista said...

Wrap is one of my fave Smashbox colors! It's such a great neutral shade.

Heather Henderson said...

shannon-
It was Woodland Pointe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...